Immigration to Poland through the company registration in Poland and getting a work permit (contract in your own company), is the most reliable and independent way of immigration. An obligatory condition for obtaining a residence permit is actual activity of the Company, just the procedure of company establishment in Poland is not a reason for legalization. For further activity of the company in Poland there are no obligations  on compulsory employment of citizens of Poland.

SAS Concierge Business immigration

Temporary Residence Permit (zezwolenie na pobyt czasowy) – a temporary residence permit in Poland, issued for one or two years if there are causes shown. The document provides a temporary residence permit in the country to do business, confirms the identity of the person and allows crossing the Polish border without a visa. The Migration Department of Poland takes decision to issue the document (plastic card) within 30-45 days after submission of all required documents. Two months before the expiration of the current valid residence permit, foreigner must apply to the Migration Department of Poland at the renewal of a residence permit.

⋅ Preparation of documents for registration / purchase of legal entity in Poland
⋅ Company formation, consulting on doing business in Poland
⋅ Preparation of documents for submission to the Directorate of Immigration
⋅ Participation in the process on behalf of the Client (by Power of Attorney)
⋅ Full assistance in all necessary procedures
⋅ Monitoring and informing the client about the process
⋅ Notary translation of documents
⋅ Informational support and consulting

on request
We are ready to provide you with a full legal consulting to receive a residence permit in Poland. To get more information please proceed to Temporary residence card in Poland.

If you want to become a Polish citizen, then a temporary residence card is a kind of transitional document. Subsequently, you can get a permanent residence permit and citizenship. For further information please proceed to Permanent residence permit in Poland.